The Government of Canada’s Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade (DFAIT) is organizing an infrastructure trade mission to Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo, Brazil in June 2011. The mission will focus on an array of opportunities in the following sectors:
• Capital projects and infrastructure-related services (project management, construction, architectural and engineering services);
• Sustainable and intelligent transportation systems;
• Green building engineering and technologies;
• Security systems for crowd mobility.
This trade mission is an opportunity for you to explore these markets, establish new contacts or further develop existing relationships.
Why should you participate? You will:
• learn more about the infrastructure sector and related business opportunities for Canadian companies in Brazil;
• explore opportunities brought about by Brazil’s hosting of the FIFA World Cup Soccer in 2014 and Olympic Games in 2016;
• discover the benefits of participating in a Canada Trade Mission.
Date: Thursday April 14, 2011
Time: 1:00 p.m. EST (Ottawa Time)
Register for this webinar by April 13, 2011.
For more information, email Jennifer Gowan firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel.: 613-944-0077.