American Shipper recently held a webinar entitled: Setting Your 2013 Import/Export Compliance Agenda.
2013 promises to be another dynamic and challenging year for global trade compliance practitioners. This one-hour roundtable discussion will help you understand how to plan for the coming year and focus on three critical changes on the horizon in U.S. import and export management. Key discussion points include:
- Compliance planning practices and schedules.
- Three items for the importer’s 2013 agenda.
- Three items for the exporters 2013 agenda.
- Including technology advancements in your 2013 agenda.
Expert panelists on this webinar:
- Eric Kulisch, Associate Editor, American Shipper
- Joe Burks, Director of Trade Compliance, Cooper Industries
- Jennifer Wade, Director, BPE Global
- Greg Ertel, Director, SAP Global Trade Services
The webinar is now available for download. Click here to access the recorded session