U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has announced that the 2012 East Coast Trade Symposium is scheduled for October 29-30, 2012 and will be held at the Renaissance DC Downtown Hotel in Washington, DC.
The theme for the Trade Symposium is “Expanding 21st Century Global Partnerships.” Please be sure to mark your calendars for this event. The Symposium will also be available via a live Webcast and recorded for subsequent on-demand viewing over the Internet.
Please click here to view the current Agenda.
- Onsite Participation:
- Use the following registration link to register for onsite participation in the 2012 East Coast Trade Symposium. (Onsite Registration) Registration for onsite participation will open on August 29, 2012 at 1:00 p.m. eastern time.
- The registration fee for onsite participation is $151.00 U.S. dollars. Registration must be made on-line at CBP.gov and payment must be made by credit card.
- For onsite participation, registrations will be confirmed and processed on a first come, first served basis.
- Due to the overwhelming interest in the Symposium, CBP will allow up to three participants per company to afford equal representation from all members of the international trade community. If a company exceeds the limitation, subsequent registrations will automatically be placed on the waiting list.
- Requests for special needs should be addressed to email@example.com.
- Members of the press interested in covering the Trade Symposium should contact the CBP Office of Public Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Onsite participants are requested to identify in the registration their top three preferred break-out sessions. The listing of break-out sessions being offered is provided above. Please note that these sessions will be scheduled at the Symposium according to demand. Some sessions may not be offered if there is insufficient interest. Participants are requested to participate in the break-out sessions for which they register.
- When registering for onsite participation, you must indicate whether you plan to attend the October 30, 2012 luncheon. If you decide not to attend the luncheon that you confirmed at registration, please notify the Office of Trade Relations at email@example.com.
- Webcast Participation:
- Use the following registration link to register for Webcast participation in the 2011 Trade Symposium. (Webcast Registration ) Webcast registration for participation via the Internet is now available.
- The registration fee for participation via the web is $131.00 U.S. dollars. Registration must be made on-line at CBP.gov and will be confirmed. Payment must be made by credit card.
All requests for cancellations/refunds must be submitted through the form provided and received no later than September 14, 2012 for Onsite participation (Onsite Cancellation Form) and Webcast participation (Webcast Cancellation Form).