This is a true “meeting of the minds” for tax and finance executives concerned about staying abreast of the latest international transfer pricing developments and needing specific guidance on effective transfer pricing strategies to minimize taxes and avoid costly penalties. This event is being held in conjunction with Day 2 of I.E.Canada’s 81st Annual National Conference.
Learn from leading international tax experts in accounting, law, economics and industry. Topics include:
• The International Traders’ Trifecta: International Tax, Transfer Pricing & Integrated Supply Chains
• Transfer Pricing Controversy Management: Navigating CRA’s New Audit Protocol, Competent Authority Arbitrations & Tax Risk Reporting
• “Distribution Centre Dilemma: Canada Border Services Agency Customs Valuation Policy and Business Reality Sometimes Clash”
• 10 GST-HST Nuggets to Think About When Addressing your Transfer Price
Don’t miss this one day seminar, seating is limited!
Tuesday October 16, 2012 (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Living Arts Centre of Mississauga
4141 Living Arts Drive
• IE Canada Member Rate (EARLY BIRD discount) – $505.00 + taxes (expires September 15th)
• IE Canada Member Rate - $595.00 + taxes
• Non-Member Rate – $995.00 + taxes
For registration questions or more information please contact I.E.Canada @ (416)595-5333 or email@example.com